Schree and Baby Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August 1, 2008

Go down

August 1, 2008 Empty Re: August 1, 2008

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:22 am

Huge fight in the BB House

STARTS AT 9:15 PM BB TIME

This fight was so huge it needs it own thread. It's a lot. I'm going to try and cover it all.

The house guest think the POV is going to be tonight. SO DO I!!

FIRST thing is first
POV players are:
April
Memphis
Jesse
Libra
Jerry
Michelle

Renny will be the host.

9:15pm BBT
HOH Bedroom
April Ollie, Keesha, Libra, Dan

April is still crying. She does not know who to put up if one of "them" wins POV.

Ollie: You guys are acting like you have already lost. True they have 3 strong players but it's not over yet.
Libra: Thanks, Ollie *rolls her eyes*
April: I won't put Michelle up so then it has to be one of "us".

April's big concern seems to be losing her HOH room early. She thinks by having the POV comp. tonight that means eviction will be sooner. Talk turns to the competition must be something to do with the hockey sticks they gave them earlier. Ollie gives them advice on how to use the hockey sticks.

Libra is getting angry. She feels everyone is doubting her ability to win a competition. April calms her by saying she is doubting herself. Dan & Ollie were trying to give her a pep talk. Libra leaves the HOH apologizing for getting angry. Everyone else leaves April and Ollie alone.

April: I'm sorry. I was just upset over all this.

April is now venting to Ollie about Libra.
April: She blamed her weight for losing HOH. That's crap Michelle weighs a few pounds less than Libra and she stayed up. She's been claiming all night. If she loses tonight she'll say her stomach hurts, she's tired...
Ollie: She always has an excuse.

THEN
Here comes Jessie surely stirring the pot up big time!!

9:32pm BBT
Jessie joins Ollie & April in the HOH

Jessie: Did you just yell at Libra just now? I was in my room and she and Keesha came in yelling about you.

9:46pm BBT
April enters Hippy Room. Libra and April are arguing.

Libra: I'm pissed my feelings are hurt.
April basically told Keesha "She would deal with her in a minute."

Keesha is downstairs going nuts to Renny and Michelle... saying how it's all about April, and she's beyond pissed at how April was talking about Libra as if she wasn't even in the room... and invisible as far as the competition.

Libra is upstairs telling April how this makes her feel and talking very fast, but keeping her calm. April is trying to get Libra back on her side.

Keesha: Ya know what? That's it. I'm going straight to the f'ing problem.
(Just before this Keesha was in the kitchen going off in front of everyone calling April every name in the book.)

Keesha runs into the Hippy Room. Renny too.

9:59pm BBT
Hippie Room
Libra, Renny, Keesha, April
High pitched, fast paced, girl fight... Everyone's into it now.

Meanwhile Michelle is in the living room telling Dan and Jerry not to get in the middle of a cat fight because they might get their eyes scratched out.

Back to April, Libra, and Keesha
It's dawning on the women that Michelle and Jessie have instigated this entire argument between them... Tables are turning.

April: It f'ing kills me to hear that you're talking shit about me. It's so hard. It's so hard (crying again)
Keesha: I'm always getting accused of talking sh*t about you.
Libra: And now I am too.

Keesha: I owe you a big apology for flipping out like that... and a hug. I'm so sorry.

Keesha hugs April. Libra hugs her too.

Keesha: I mean, I know you don't like Memphis, but F'in Jessie..

Libra: April, I'm sorry. I really wanna respect your wishes, but if that mother f'er doesn't win tonight.. I'm sorry.

THEN OLD MAN JERRY COMES IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS MESS.
HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER BY NOW!!
Jerry to Libra: Would you just shut the....up?
Renny goes off on Jerry slams the door and walks out.

CUT TO:
10:19pm BBT
Hippie Room
Libra, Jessie, April

Jessie makes the mistake of coming in the room... Lord save his soul.

Libra is going OFF! Michelle heard her name and comes in to join the brawl.

MAYHEM.
And then.. in perhaps the most bizarre transition to ever happen on any live broadcast... Happy Birthday to Keesha. They pause the fight for just a moment to have some cake.

Afterwards in the kitchen
Jessie makes the mistake to throw a couple more words Libra's way.

Keesha jumps in. She really lays into him.

Everyone then takes time to cool down and go their seperate ways.

Later,
April and Libra in HOH room talking/making up.
April: I'm apologizing for not giving you the benefit of the doubt and you don't realize how much i trust you.
Libra:mhm
April: I shouldnt have listened to Jessie.. he probably construed the story a bit.
Libra: It's the way he comes up here and twists, its amazing. And the way he comes into my room, Im sorry you had to see that but I stood my ground.

Here is a few pictures. I hope I coverd the most important parts. Someone please tell me you read this!!

August 1, 2008 2i3l1e

August 1, 2008 2rxb7f5

August 1, 2008 Jg768p

Finally the best for last.

Keesha laying in to the meat head!!
August 1, 2008 1z4vaty

originally posted by navywifekt
SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-07-28

https://schreeandbabyupdates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:21 am

The Houseguest just finished eating dinner. Renny and April cooked dinner tonight.
They really went all out.
Some kind of meat, potatoes, salad, and some kind of pasta.
Tonight there has been lots of speculation about the pov comp tomorrow being a luxary competition also. The houseguest even think that it may happen tonight because the are on lockdown again.

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:20 am

Nomination ceremony was held. Memphis and Jesse were nominated. POV comp tomorrow.

It has been a Jerry and Jesse bashing day in the BB house.

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:20 am

April called Michelle upstairs and talked to her and kind of hinted to her that Jessie may be going up as a pawn.

After Michelle went downstairs and told Jessie everything that was said.

All hell will soon break loose. It's taking everything Jessie has to keep his calm.

4:10-4:25pm BBT
Michelle had a long talk with April. She comes outside, and calls Jessie over to the double chaise to talk with her.

Michelle: Who did you talk to about the nominations and stuff?
Jessie: Nobody.
Michelle: Oh, because I got woken up, summoned upstairs and April said that she needed to get something straight with me.
Jessie says that he only told Memphis.. maybe Ollie.
Michelle: She said that you may be going up as a pawn.. I think maybe somebody is trying to stir up shit. I know exactly who they want to go home. It's probably gonna be you know who. All you need to do is chill, chill, chill
Jessie: Why? This is such bs.
Michelle: What was said was.. She doesn't want you gone at all..
Jessie: Again? Again?
Michelle: You need to not take it personal.
Jessie: I only talked to you, Memphis and Ollie.
Michelle: I don't know who it was, but 2 seconds later the door bells were ringing.. I told her you can't listen to what everybody says... People are going around talking junk.
Jessie: Well who do you think? Keesha and Libra.
Michelle: She said you just gotta chill. That's all. She's probably trying to cover her ass too.
Jessie: She coulda squashed it all by saying I made a deal with her.
Michelle: You need to just be chill. You might be safe for this week. I don't know. She could be putting up a cloud to make them think she wants to work with them, when in actuality she wants to work with us. We can't help what other people do and say... Believe me, they wanna work with us.
Jessie: I'll believe it when I see it.
Michelle: You just need to stay calm.

Jessie keeps pressing Michelle for who, and she's not giving it. Jessie's looking for someone to explode on, and Michelle knows it, and she's trying to save him from himself.

She manages to distract him for a couple minutes with Portuguese, but then he steers back to the topic at hand. He now questions Memphis' loyalty. Michelle tells him he has nothing to worry about, in that April said, "there's no way I'm letting him walk out of the house with a $50,000 car and the money."

Michelle tells Jessie that him going up isn't even a definite. Meanwhile, he's already begun staring someone down across the yard.

Michelle: Whatever happens, just come talk to me.
Jessie: Seriously, how many people think they can just kick me around?
Michelle: Trust me, I said everything I could say. You just gotta trust me.
Jessie: Yeah, until Memphis wins f'in PoV.
Michelle: Until it happens, can we just have some normalcy, and then you can freak out after if you want?

Jessie: I'm gonna cry. Did she or did she not say I was safe?
Michelle: She said you're not a threat. She used those words.

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:19 am

Memphis and Keesha had a talk outside.
They have some kind of secret alliance going on.

Memphis tells Keesha he figures he's going up against Jerry. Keesha tells him she recommends he wait to see until the nominations. Memphis asks her directly if April plans on breaking her promise to Jessie and Michelle. Keesha wont say for certain...

A long pause...

Keesha: I just don't think she made that promise.
Memphis: Maybe not. Maybe I heard wrong. I thought they were making all kinds of promises up on that ledge.
Keesha: I know that she promised she wouldn't put Michelle up. I heard that.

Memphis: All I know is, every time I think I know what's going on, the opposite happens. Why does this whole house have to agree?
Keesha: Everyone wants to be safe. The thing you have to understand is, we're never safe.

Memphis: I just wanna know I can count on your vote, because, Keesha, I think we could help each other later down the road in this game.

They talk about alliances and numbers and how they trust each other.

Memphis: The thing is.. I'm not gonna kiss April's ass.
Keesha: I wouldn't either.
Memphis: I could go in there and knock my head against that wall, but what's the point? I don't trust her like I trust you. Next thing I turn around, she's gonna be repeating everything to Libra. I don't wanna bash Libra...
Keesha: You're not gonna tell me anything I don't already know.
Memphis: Don't be the one who's the loudest, and then you drop after only 15 minutes?? I was beside myself... blown away.
Keesha: I wasn't.

Memphis: You know her better than I do, so... and can we please stop doing the awkward dinner together?? it's like, daddy hit mommy at the table - ok.. eat up.... If we've learned anything b y watching past seasons of this game, it's that being cordial is not gonna win it. Look at Evel Dick. He was straightforward... no bs. You'd never see him talking behind people's backs, or if he did, he'd also say it to their face. This is what I don't wanna see this week. I don't wanna see me on the block, and then the house blackballs me, an no one talks to me, and "the house" says, Memphis has got to go.

Memphis wants Keesha to understand that he can be good for her.

Keesha puts forth her idea that PoV is rigged, and only certain names are in the bag each time. Memphis disagrees. It would be too easy to bust them -"all you'd have to do is dump the bag out." Keesha says he's right.

April comes out and she thinks PoV is rigged too. She says she's going to dump it out and make sure everyone's names are in there.

Memphis nails it.

Memphis: This house is making everyone crazy.

Renny joins them on the couch. Keesha asks if they're inside talking about her. Renny says no. Memphis gives Renny his speech, the short version. Renny goes inside to make guacamole.

Memphis and Keesha continue talking. Keesha lets him know that Renny is on the same page with her about who they want out, and it's not him.

Talk turns to suspicions about Dan. Memphis says he thinks Dan has been throwing all the HoH comps intentionally. Keesha agrees, saying it's because he doesn't want the responsibility.

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:16 am

CUT TO:
12:53pm BBT
Storage Room
Michelle & Jessie

They believe the noms will be Jerry and Memphis. They're whispering about it in the storage room, when they hear Jerry and Ollie approaching.

Jerry opens the door, sees them there and he and Ollie go opposite directions. Jessie tells Michelle that means that Jerry and Ollie were wanting to use the Storage Room for a private talk..

Jessie and Michelle are in for a big surprise.

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:16 am

April: "if Michelle calls me out on nominating Jesse - I'll just tell her I didn't need to make any deals - I was whoopin your ass"

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:15 am

The girls are back on the Dan's America's Player thread... April thinks Dan's just weird, and she thinks Monica is made up. April says that he always starts with the weirdest stories after midnight.

Libra: Some thing's not right. I'm gonna try to figure it out. People who read the bible? They're always the weird ones.

Libra cites "To Catch a Predator" as an example.

Talk turns back to the comp and how April knew she had to win it, because she gave herself away as a tough competitor during the comp, so it was either win or go up.

April wants everyones word that she will be safe next week with them. Libra and Renny give their words. Keesha says, "Of course. You have my word a lot longer than that."

12:22pm BBT
April tells the girls she's going to give Jessie a heads up that he's going up as a pawn. She goes on about how disrespectful Jessie is, and she's going to tell him so, and that she's doing him a favor by not targeting him.

12:28pm BBT
April: Girls, I'm telling you right now, my decision is not final about wanting Memphis out. If Jessie comes at me.. that is not happening.

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:14 am

11:50am BBT
Backyard-Couch
Memphis and Keesha

They're talking about the noms and Angie...

Memphis: Not to bring it up, but her speech was the sh*t.
Keesha: She's very poised.
Memphis: But she brought up a great point.
Keesha: yeah...

CUT TO:
11:53am BBT

BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go inside and lock the sliding glass door.

The houseguests now believe they will be having a luxury comp today. The tv screen in the living room says "Nominations Today." Dan notices it first and comments that it's in blue today, instead of red.

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:12 am

So, i'm assuming America chose Jessie because he is definetly pushing hard for Jessie to go. He was sitting in the kitch and the camera was on him and then the camera zoomed in on Jessies photo on the memory wall.

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:11 am

10:37am BBT
Hippy Room
Keesha & Renny are whispering... Keesha looks worried.
Keesha: You need to win (PoV). You need to win.
Renny talks about how April likes to control things...

CUT TO:
10:42am BBT
Bathroom
Libra & April

They are concerned that Dan may be America's player or at the very least, something to do with a twist. They claim he talks about Monica way too much, and his behavior has been very odd and over the top lately.

Dan walks in, and they turn the conversation to the new toy in the backyard.

It is as yet unknown if Dan overheard some of their conversation.

10:55am BBT
Bathroom
Dan & April

Dan is working for you America. Dan checks to make sure April is alone. He goes in for the task.

Dan: Can I get in your ear a minute?
April: Sure honey.
Dan: I really think Jessie needs to go up. I think Michelle needs to see him up there. I really think Jessie will turn on her and she needs to see it. Maybe then even she will want him up.

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:11 am

10:22am BBT
Hippy Room
Keesha gets back under the covers.

10:25am BBT
The backyard opens. Michelle's psyched.

Michelle: Guys!! The backyard's open! No food comp!! We got lacrosse! (yelling to everyone inside) Guys, we got field hockey!!

Michelle, Memphis Jessie, Ollie and Dan head outside to play and get fresh air.

No one in the Hippy room moves or acknowledges.

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:10 am

Seems like a food comp today.
Houseguest are on an interior lockdown.

orginally posted by navywifekt
SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:09 am

9:27am BBT
And they're up! Jessie and Michelle are very chipper in the kitchen... April less so. Michelle wishes Keesha Happy Birthday.

Ollie, Libra, Keesha and Dan
Morning routines abound.

Renny comes in and wishes Keesha Happy Birthday. BB tells Renny to put her mic on, and she tells BB not to screw with her this morning. In the kitchen, Michelle laughs, saying, "What'd she say? Go screw yourself?"

In the bathroom, Keesha asks Michelle how she's feeling today, and Michelle is still in quite a bit of pain. Renny gives her a big momma hug.

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

August 1, 2008 Empty August 1, 2008

Post by SchreeandBaby Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:08 am

midnight-hoh room.
April finally got her hoh room at midnight. She got a letter from her sister and lots of other things.
April got Air Supply as her CD.
April talks about her nephew. He has Down's syndrome. The letter said he's getting glasses.
She didn't know that. She says he's the cutest thing she's ever seen.
The housguest are also celebrating keesha's birthday and singing her happy birthday. She is now 30 years old.

SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content