Schree and Baby Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Past HG Competition

2 posters

Go down

Special Past HG Competition Empty Special Past HG Competition

Post by wvbbfan Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:03 pm

Julie told us last night that past House Guest from Each Past Season will be Back In the house for a competition including this season! Let me see If I can Remember them all~ Just Remember These are not my picks people!! LOL I would have made a lot of different choices except for Janelle (that is the only one I can agree on ( maybe Brian but I think I would have picked Angie)
Season 1 Chicken George
Season 2 Bunky
Season 3 Amy
Season 4 Jun
Season 5 Jase
Season 6 Janelle
Season 7 Boogie
Season 8 Jen
Season 9 Matty
Season 10 Brian
I think she said this will be This coming Sunday August 10 8:00 est
Sue Ann

wvbbfan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Special Past HG Competition Empty Re: Special Past HG Competition

Post by Lori Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:19 am

wvbbfan wrote:Julie told us last night that past House Guest from Each Past Season will be Back In the house for a competition including this season! Let me see If I can Remember them all~ Just Remember These are not my picks people!! LOL I would have made a lot of different choices except for Janelle (that is the only one I can agree on ( maybe Brian but I think I would have picked Angie)
Season 1 Chicken George
Season 2 Bunky
Season 3 Amy
Season 4 Jun
Season 5 Jase
Season 6 Janelle
Season 7 Boogie
Season 8 Jen
Season 9 Matty
Season 10 Brian
I think she said this will be This coming Sunday August 10 8:00 est
Sue Ann

Welcome wvbbfan and I agree with you 100% Janelle and maybe Brian are the only ones I would want to see.... monkey
Lori
Lori
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://guiltypleasures14524.yuku.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wvbbfan Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:09 pm

Well I'm glad someone agreed with me Lori! Looks like I'm in the right place!! LOL And Thanks for the Welcome!! And by the way from what I could get from the feeds, Janelle had a great time yesterday, and she was paired up with Jerry of all people, ( each HG got to pick a Favorite Past HG) getting away from April who claims to be one of her biggest fans ! That was the only one I could figure out, except I think Ollie was with Mattie and Brian was Hosting!! It looks like it is going to be an AMAZING Show, The HG get to ask T/F questions about current affairs and they find out that the earthquake was real (they have thought all along it was fake, something done by BB!! They also find out that Libra is not liked by America or the Past HG And Our Gal Janelle tells it like it is!! LOL Jessie is not that Good Looking!! (Good for you Janelle!!!) Guess Michelle is not a fan of yours anymore!!!
Laughing Laughing But I am a bigger fan If that is possible!!! You Rock Girl!! Too Bad Dick couldn't have been there, hard to tell what he would have said to some of these losers!! I guess he gets his chance on House calls when they get evicted lol! lol! I can;t wait to hear what he says to April Smile Smile and Ollie Evil or Very Mad on their way out!!!~~ Well enough of this ~ I was only going to talk about the Past HG comp! LOL

Sue Ann

wvbbfan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum