Schree and Baby Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 8 Jameka Cameron

2 posters

Go down

Big Brother 8 Jameka Cameron Empty Big Brother 8 Jameka Cameron

Post by SchreeandBaby Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Big Brother 8 Jameka Cameron Jameka

JAMEKA WILL BE DISHING WITH US THIS SEASON!! SHE IS SO REAL AND DOWN.. LOVE HER!! MY SORORITY SISTER!~~~ HOLLA...GIVE HER MAD LOVE Y'ALL!!
SKEE-WEE!!!
pink and green all the way.. holla..
SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-07-28

https://schreeandbabyupdates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 8 Jameka Cameron Empty Re: Big Brother 8 Jameka Cameron

Post by Lori Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:23 am

originally posted by Jameka on July 18, 2008:

So, what’s the deal with Big Brother 10? I think that the producers did a wonderful job for casting. There are various personalities and ethnic representations and that makes for a show where you have increased opportunities to make connections with the houseguests. Finally!!! So far I really enjoy watching Libra and Keesha. I must admit that I have strong intuitions that a female will definitely win this season and isn’t it about time anyway. Libra and Keesha have demonstrated that they will play this game with some type of standards and the commonality between them both is “Respect me or else!” I’m waiting to find out more about the personalities of Memphis , Steven and Michelle. I mean let’s face it, we all know how the editing goes and if you really want to learn peoples’ personalities you have to watch the live feeds or Showtime after dark. I must say that having Jerry as HOH was a great move because it gave everyone additional time to feel out everybody. I have to give Kudos to Jerry for winning HOH off of his looks. Who knew? I mean the man fell down and did the best that he could to continue to compete. Aside from me laughing hysterically and thanking the cameraman for capturing such a Kodak moment, Jerry really displayed his dedication and military strength by picking himself up off the ground in 45 seconds or less.

Ollie definitely has to come strong with his game plan because everyone including April may not think that he is a loyal person because he already sold out his first alliance. Libra definitely got in Ollie’s sh**!!! She was not playing with him and his bullshi*! She called him out on it and he confessed like a little punk. Absolutely shocking! He had no problem spilling everything about how his alliance was formed and the plans that they had to take down the house. I mean he lost some serious points from me. He seems cunning at this point because he presented himself as a dude with a big mouth. However, I do like how he was able to rally the majority of the house and spearhead a revolt against Brian. For that, Ollie should be applauded. It’s unfortunate but Brian came too strong too quick and gave nasty impressions of himself on apparently just enough houseguests to vote him off for eviction.

As we saw this week, all of the houseguests really competed and made serious attempts to play for the second HOH position. Jessie won HOH this week by the luck of the draw. I mean he earned his way into the finals by not missing any questions and I wouldn’t dare take anything away from him. However, I never liked the tie breaker questions where the fans can’t see what the actual answer is before the houseguests reveal their answers. It just seems as though Big Brother would provide this resolution to ensure the fans that the game is truly a reality show and that there are no preplanned twists or injustices. It’s all about equity you know.

Well, what have we learned this week? Don’t run your mouth and run the risk of being called out, don’t form a new alliance every day that you’re in the house, don’t try and intimidate people through dictatorship, do continue to talk to everyone and see what their thoughts are about the houseguests, do keep the good times rolling, never underestimate the power of the elderly and don’t ever think that if you’re nominated on the block that you’re safe!

Jameka, where u at?
This weekend (July 18-20) Jameka & company will be guests at several events celebrating Vernon "The Duke" Davis' Party with a Purpose Extravaganza Weekend here in Washington, DC. Itin (subject to change): Friday night- Love Night Club (Red Carpet); Saturday- Laylas Lounge; Sunday- brunch at The Park at Fourteenth (Red Carpet)! She'll also be celebrating her BIG 30th Bday on Sunday! Commentary & pix (hopefully) will be available on her new MySpace page next week, watch for the announcement & link info. Come on out & kick it with our girl, and party with a purpose! C U there!
Lori
Lori
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://guiltypleasures14524.yuku.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:26 am

Originally posted by Gingerbread:

Hi Jameka! It's so nice to see you posting here! I enjoyed your post and look forward to reading more this season. I agree that we definitely need a female winner this season! It's been a long time. Lisa, Jun and Maggie, so we need another.

Take care!
Lori
Lori
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:35 am

Lori
Lori
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:36 am

originally posted by Baby:

Jameka Rocks and she is mad cool! :-) BABY
Lori
Lori
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:46 am

originally posted by Jameka August 7, 2008Jameka's Been Busy... Wink

Vernon Davis’ Party with a Purpose Weekend Extravaganza

Vernon Davis, of the San Francisco 49ers and a native son of Washington, DC held several events over the weekend to raise money and awareness for his philanthropic efforts to support local Boys & Girls Clubs, District Schools, and other organizations that endeavor to give kids an alternative to the streets and encourage them to stay in school.

My celebrity weekend began on Friday by attending one of the hottest clubs in DC called “Love”. It was so exciting when I arrived. I saw lights flashing from paparazzi, long lines that I didn’t have to stand in (yeah!), a red carpet, and lots of media outlets. As I was finishing up my interview, the one and only, Vernon Davis arrived to conduct his red carpet interviews after which we entered the club for one of the kick-off events.
The night consisted of dancing, networking, numerous photo ops and meeting lots of other celebrities. We enjoyed performances by several artists including “Too Short”, and had a great time meeting fans, taking pictures and signing autographs. Let’s just say, the night turned into morning, and before I knew it the sun was coming up. It was an awesome night!

Saturday night we were fortunate enough to be special guests at the grand opening of a new club called “Layla’s Lounge”. It is a swanky, upscale lounge and club that welcomes all-comers in a dressy casual style that’s relaxing, but rhythmic in its design and music. My guests and I were treated to a very classy evening filled with laughs, elbow-rubbing, photos, and fun. The opening was such a success that the club quickly filled with eager party-goers. We were glad to be a part of the electric atmosphere.

Sunday, I started my BIG 30th birthday off with an energizing service and message at Zion Church. My guests and I then went to meet the rest of the group at Hotel Monaco to prepare for the final red carpet event for Vernon’s “Weekend Extravaganza”, a chic, delicious brunch held at The Park at Fourteenth. When we arrived, we were greeted with Mimosas and a smile. The food was indescribable. They had every kind of breakfast meat you could imagine, an impressive array of seafood options, made-to-order omelets, and the best jerk chicken I’ve ever had. The highlight of the event was the “By Invitation Only” silent auction fundraiser that offered such items as authentic autographed NFL paraphernalia and on-the-spot custom portraits, just to name a few. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, and were honored to be a part of such a worthy weekend of events.

Check out some of the photos on MySpace, with more to be added soon. Thanks for keeping up with me, and I’ll let you know about the next events as soon as details are available. Thanks for your support, and I hope to see some of you there!
Lori
Lori
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down