Schree and Baby Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 3 Lori Olson

Go down

Big Brother 3 Lori Olson Empty Big Brother 3 Lori Olson

Post by SchreeandBaby Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:49 am

Big Brother 3 Lori Olson Lori

Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
I saw an opportunity to secure my financial future and the future of my children as well (Invested wisely, of course!), Show me the $$$!

What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
I bring into this game a positive attitude, a strong belief that each challenge, both mental and physical, is simply a test. You see, we can't always expect things to go exactly the way we'd like them to all the time. It's how we conduct ourselves through these challenges.

What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
I'm very passionate about things I truly believe in. Therefore, my approach to others is sometimes perceived as intimidating. I'm sorry for them!

What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
I love my music, especially in the early morning. It sets a great tone for my day!

What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
The everyday goings-on of the people I love. I'm going in with the mindset that everyone is just fine. I pray that they're taking care of themselves and of each other. Stay well--I'm counting on it!

Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
I'm not sure, probably mental. I tend to lean toward independent physical activity. My schedule is busy, so I don't usually commit to any sort of "league" sports. We'll have to wait and see. I'll give it all I've got!

How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER?
As I said, my approach can sometimes be strong. I plan to mesh the first week. Let them get to know my softer side first. From there, I'll take each situation as it comes and trust me, I'll handle it!

What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
My biggest fear is that I'll be nominated for eviction the first week. What a way that would be to start! If it happens, I have a week to win them over. That's the plus side.

What is your motto?
I'm here for a good time, not a long time.
SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-07-28

https://schreeandbabyupdates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down