Schree and Baby Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 3 Tonya Paoni

Go down

Big Brother 3 Tonya Paoni Empty Big Brother 3 Tonya Paoni

Post by SchreeandBaby Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:47 am

Big Brother 3 Tonya Paoni Tonya

Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
To win, of course, but also ever since I was little girl I thought I would be on TV. I guess some dreams do come true!

What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
My wit, humor, sincerity, and on top of all that, I respect others!

What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
Mental challenges. I'm very articulate, but I don't study and learn as much as I used to. Five kids keep you busy enough.

What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
My children. When I put my arms around them and they tell me I'm the best, that always brightens my day.

What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
News in general. I like to know what's going on. Now that basketball season is over, I don't care about sports! Go Kings next year! Oh, and news on BIG BROTHER HouseGuests.

Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
Probably physical, only because I'm great with my coordination and endurance, even though I never exercise! Maybe I should start.

How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER?
I'll probably lie low for a while, not be too strong a player, or too weak, use my sex appeal with the men, and get on the good side of the women. I'm also a wonderful cook.

What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
Wondering what type of other people will be in the house with me, and how backstabbing they'll be.

What is your motto?
Life is a game; it's meant to be played.
SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-07-28

https://schreeandbabyupdates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down