Schree and Baby Updates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 3 Chiara Berti

Go down

Big Brother 3   Chiara Berti Empty Big Brother 3 Chiara Berti

Post by SchreeandBaby Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:36 am

Big Brother 3   Chiara Berti Chiara

Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
The experience is something you could never pass up. Whether a positive or negative, I wanted to take the plunge. I just hope I walk away with the money.

What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
There is definitely a competitive edge to me, but more importantly, a mysterious side. I don't think a lot of people will be able to figure me out.

What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
I have a tough time cheating or lying my way through things. If the game gets nasty, I might not be up for the challenge. I play fair, which usually works in my favor.

What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
I will definitely miss my bed and my own pillow. These are two things that I just won't be able to forget as I am bunking up.

What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
Not knowing what's going on with my own friends is news enough for me. That news is more entertaining than anything else.

Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
I guess it really depends on the competition. I would consider myself pretty athletic, although the sports I tend to participate in and watch have a lot of mental strength in them.

How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER?
I really want to play fair. I don't want to form nor join an alliance. I really want to make sure I don't pick favorites or quickly trust anyone. I don't think anyone in that house is my friend, so I will keep my head about me, play to win, but be honest.

What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
The exposure is something I am definitely not used to. Although I am pretty open about stuff, I fear what might get out.

What is your motto?
Everything happens for a reason.
SchreeandBaby
SchreeandBaby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-07-28

https://schreeandbabyupdates.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down